For Attractions in Toronto, our high tech limousines have many common features as heating control, rear seat amenities, CD players and iPod dock, smoke machine, etc. Our luxury stretches and buses have TV screens, DVD players, premium audios, mood lighting, and fully functional stocked and dressed bars so that you enjoy your journey to your fullest. These features will ensure extra care for you.
If you are a tourist and want to explore Toronto, we are listing some places that we can cover in three days Limousine packages. Please call us to get the details of different packages that we offer to show you the Toronto in Style.
- Bata Shoe Museum: Everything from native American slippers to celebrity footwear
- CN Tower: Once it was the tallest in the world
- Royal Ontario Museum: The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) surveys everything from natural history to human culture.
- Sunnyside Park: A place for play and relaxation
- Islands: The Toronto Islands are fantastic walking and cycling territory.
- Bellevue Square Park: City park with unique allure
- Ashbridge's Bay Park: From farm to public park
- Yonge Street: Colorful dining and shopping
- Casa Loma: This great style castle is a sight to behold. One of the major place to visit.
- Bluffers Park: A natural glimpse into the ice age
- Lake Ontario: A lake amongst greats
- Canoe: Enjoy the view, Niagara chardonnay and posh nosh at this tower-top restaurant.